Sunday, February 6, 2011

Review: Right Hand Magic By Nancy A. Collins

 
Book Blurb

Like most Manhattanites, aspiring artist Tate can't resist a good rental deal-even if it's in the city's strangest neighborhood, Golgotham, where for centuries werewolves, centaurs, and countless other creatures have roamed the streets.

Her new landlord is a sorcerer name Hexe, who is determined to build his reputation without using dark, left-hand magic. As Tate is drawn into Hexe's fascinating world, they both find that the right hand does not always know what the left hand is doing-and avoiding darkness is no easy trick...

My opinion of this book:

This is the first book in what I hope will become a series . I really enjoyed reading this well written book and totally could imagine myself living and kicking it in Golgotham. This book is full of fabulous characters, and places along with some killer action. I'll have to give this one 4 croaks....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sounds like one I'd like, adding it to my list!

Thanks for sharing!

Dottie :)