Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Review of Smokin' Seventeen by Janet Evanovich

Where there's smoke there's fire, and no one knows this better than New Jersey bounty hunter, Stephanie Plum. The bail bonds office has burned to the ground, and bodies are turning up in the empty construction lot. To make matters worse, Stephanie is working out of a motor home she shares with a dancing bear, and Joe Morelli's old world grandmother has declared a vendetta against her. And just when Stephanie decides it might be time to choose between the two men in her life, Morelli and Ranger, a third man from Stephanie's past moves back to Trenton...


Break out a cold drink and slap on some sunscreen, this summer is sure to be a scorcher with Smokin' Seventeen.


My Review:
Oh my gosh I love these books, I think Janet Evanovich deserves some kind of metal for these. 
As always this one was great and hot  and I would pick Ranger in a heart beat. My husband says I can not read these after he goes to bed cause I wake him up laughing. Some of these characters remind me of my family. I give this book and all 16 of the ones before it 5 croaks.....
One for the MoneyTwo for the DoughThree to Get DeadlyFour to Score
High FiveHot SixSeven UpHard Eight
To the NinesTen Big OnesEleven on TopTwelve Sharp
Lean Mean ThirteenFearless FourteenFinger Lickin' FifteenSizzling Sixteen
Smokin' SeventeenExplosive Eighteen

B.

1 comment:

Michelle Greathouse said...

Mama,

I love this series. :)

M