Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Review of Afterlight by Elle Jasper

Savannah's most unconventional tattoo artist, Riley Poe, lives on the edge. Now she's put over the edge when her younger brother is taken by a sinister cult led by vampires. Her only ally is the hot-tempered vampire Eli Dupre, attracted to Riley's beauty and rare blood type. To save her brother from certain un-death, Riley faces dangers she's never dreamed of, ruthless bloodthirsty enemies, and an evil of endless hunger that wants to devour it all...


My Review:
I love this book... I lived in Savannah for about 13 years all totaled and believe me when I say it is a beautiful place but just as the book says tourist know nothing of the underground or underworld that is hidden in the shadows. Believe me when I say it is a very haunted city and full of the weird and otherworldly. If vampires and other urban legends do exist they all live and lurk there..... 5 croaks and then some.




Dark Ink Chronicles
1. Afterlight (2010)
2. Everdark (2011)
3. Eventide (2012)
B.

1 comment:

Ann Summerville said...

Savannah is a place I've always wanted to visit. Perhaps I should read the book afterwards!
Ann